Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Volatile Oil of Psidium cattleianum Sabine from the Brazilian Atlantic Forest
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal do Paraná (UFPR)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- The essential oil obtained by hydrodistillation of fresh leaves of Psidium cattleianum Sabine, collected in the Atlantic Forest in southeastern Brazil, was analyzed by GC and GC/MS. The oil had the main constituents alpha-thujene (25.2%), 1,8-cineole (16.4%) and beta-caryophyllene (10.2%).
- Journal of Essential Oil Research. Carol Stream: Allured Publ Corp, v. 20, n. 6, p. 519-520, 2008.
- Allured Publ Corp
- Psidium cattleianum
- essential oil composition
- 1,8 cineole
- beta caryophyllene
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.