Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Optical and mechanical design of an ophthalmic instrument: Slit lamp
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This work has as objective to develop an interesting research line in the Optical Instrumentation area, that is to associate the Optical Design to the Ophthalmology area. The purpose of it is handling the optical design techniques to design a widely used ophthalmologic instrument called slit lamp. The optical and mechanical design of the slit lamp prototype was carefully projected in order to improve the best quality image, the comfort of the patient and the user, the simplicity of handling, the facility of production the availability of optical and mechanical components in the national market and the low cost of production. The main goal of this work was to realize a project using totally national technology, cheapening the cost and forming the optimum image required for the slit lamp optical system.
- 2nd International Conference on Physics and Industrial Development: Bridging the Gap. Singapore: World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd, p. 411-416, 1997.
- World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.