Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- FIR laser lines from CH3OD: A review
- Univ Pisa
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The methanol isotopic species CH3OD has also proved to be an efficient and powerful medium to generate radiation in the far infrared (FIR) region. After the critical review of 1994, six papers have been published dealing with new FIR laser lines from this molecule. As a consequence of the use of wide tunability waveguide CO2 lasers as well as a new pulsed CO2 laser operating at hot and sequential bands, as of optical pumping sources, the total number of the FIR laser lines increased from 122 in 1994 to 227 today. In this communication we present an updated and complete catalogue of FIR laser lines generated from CH3OD. Information on wavelength, offset, relative polarization, intensity, and optimum operation pressure is generally available.
- International Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves. New York: Kluwer Academic/plenum Publ, v. 25, n. 5, p. 725-734, 2004.
- Kluwer Academic/plenum Publ
- FIR laser lines
- methanol's isotope
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.