Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- New far-infrared laser lines from CH3OD methanol deuterated isotope
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We report on a study of the CH3OD molecule in a search for new far-infrared (FIR) laser lines. For optical pumping of large offset vibrational absorption transitions, a continuous-wave waveguide CO2 laser with 300 MHz tunability around each line was used for the first time. As a consequence, 17. new far-infrared laser emissions were observed. For these lines, we also present data on wavelength, intensity, offset, relative polarization, and optimum operation pressure.
- IEEE Journal of Quantum Electronics. Piscataway: IEEE-Inst Electrical Electronics Engineers Inc., v. 40, n. 7, p. 946-948, 2004.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- far-infrared (FIR) laser emission
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.