Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Synthesis of slightly < 111 >-oriented 0.65Pb(Mg1/3Nb2/3)O-3-0.35PbTiO(3) ceramic prepared from fine powders
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal do Ceará (UFC)
- Slightly < 111 >-oriented 0.65Pb(Mg1/3Nb2/3)03-0.35PbTiO(3) ceramic was prepared using fine powders obtained by means of an alternative and promising chemical oxide precursor method. High quality samples with improved structural, microstructural, dielectric and ferroelectric properties were obtained. The dielectric constant value (epsilon similar to 2577) measured at 1 kHz is compared to unpoled < 112 > grain-oriented ceramics while the remanent polarization (P-r similar to 19-1 mu cm(-2)) is compared with random grain-oriented ceramics. These results point out the viability to produce ferroelectric PMN-PT ceramics of very good quality using powder precursors prepared from this chemical method. (c) 2007 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Materials Chemistry and Physics. Lausanne: Elsevier B.V. Sa, v. 104, n. 1, p. 40-43, 2007.
- Elsevier B.V.
- chemical synthesis
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.