Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Polyaniline mixed LB films exposed to X-rays
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- X-ray irradiation is shown to affect electronic properties of polyaniline (PANi) in composite Langmuir-Blodgett (LB) films of PANi and cadmium stearate, in a similar way to acid doping. The time it takes for the shift in the UV-vis spectra, characteristic of PANi doping, increases linearly with the film thickness, thus indicating a surface-controlled process. The humidity of the environment under which the films are irradiated is also of extreme importance. No shin is observed under vacuum or under dry atmospheres of N-2, O-2 and Ar. For humid environments the time for the shift decreases with increasing relative humidity.
- Synthetic Metals. Lausanne: Elsevier B.V. Sa, v. 101, n. 1-3, p. 801-802, 1999.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Langmuir-Blodgett technique
- UV-Vis spectroscopy
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.