Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- New laser lines from CHD2OH methanol deuterated isotope
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Through the optical pump technique we have reinvestigated the CHD2OH molecule as a source of far-infrared (FIR) laser lines using for the first time a CO2 laser lasing on regular, hot, and sequence bands. As a consequence, we present here spectroscopic data of 16 now FIR laser transitions from this molecule. Furthermore, we also present a catalogue of all FIR laser lines generated from CHD2OH.
- Applied Physics B-lasers and Optics. New York: Springer-verlag, v. 74, n. 6, p. 541-543, 2002.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.