Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- DEA and DSC study of cubic silsesquioxane epoxy resin nanocomposites
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Non-isothermal dielectric analysis (DEA) and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) techniques were used to study the epoxy nanocomposites prepared by reacting 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15-octa[dimethylsiloxypropylglycidylether] pentaciclo [18.104.22.168(3,9).1(5,15).1(7,13)] octasilsesquioxane (ODPG) with methylenedianiline (MDA). Loss factor (epsilon) and activation energy were calculated by DEA. The relationships between the loss factor, the activation energy, the structure of the network, and the mechanical properties were investigated. Activation energies determined by DEA and DSC, heat of polymerization, fracture toughness and tensile modulus show the same profile for mechanical properties with respect to ODPG content.
- E-polymers. Strasbourg: European Polymer Federation, 18 p., 2006.
- European Polymer Federation
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.