Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Structural Phase Transition Studies on PMN-0.35PT using Infrared Spectroscopy
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- The purpose of the present work is to report studies on structural phase transition for PMN-xPT ferroelectric, with melt PbTiO3 composition around the MPB (x = 0.35 mol %), using infrared spectroscopy technique. The study was centered on monitoring the behavior of the 1-(NbO), 1-(TiO) and 1-(MgO) stretching modes as a function of temperature. The increasing as a function of temperature for 1-(TiO) and 1-(MgO) modes, observed between 230 and 300 K, can be related to the monoclinic (MC) + tetragonal (T) phase coexistence in the PMN-PT.
- Ferroelectrics. Abingdon: Taylor & Francis Ltd, v. 369, p. 35-42, 2008.
- Taylor & Francis Ltd
- monoclinic phase
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.