Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Mesoscopic structure evidenced by AC dielectric nonlinearities in Sr(0.75)Ba(0.25)Nb(2)O(6) relaxor ferroelectric thin films
- Universidade Estadual de Maringá (UEM)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- The AC electric field and temperature dependences of the dielectric permittivity for strontium barium niobate (Sr(0.75)Ba(0.25)Nb(2)O(6)) relaxor ferroelectric thin films have been investigated. The results indicate the existence of a true mesoscopic structure evidenced by the nonlinear dielectric response of these films, which is similar to those observed for bulk relaxor ferroelectrics. A tendency for a temperature dependent crossover from a linear to a quadratic behaviour of the dielectric nonlinearity was observed, indicating an evolution from paraelectric to glass-like behaviour on cooling the samples towards the freezing temperature transition.
- Journal of Physics-condensed Matter. Bristol: Iop Publishing Ltd, v. 20, n. 13, p. 4, 2008.
- Iop Publishing Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.