Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Investigation on dielectric response of PMN ceramics around paraelectric-ferroelectric diffuse phase transition
- Universidade Federal de Uberlândia (UFU)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- FAPESP: 06/60013-5
- FAPESP: 07/00183-7
- CNPq: 301382/2006-9
- CAPES: 132/2007
- The dielectric properties of relaxor ferroelectric lead magnesium niobate Pb(Mg(1/3)Nb(2/3))O(3) (PMN) ceramics have been investigated. These studies were conducted taking into account the characterisations of the complex dielectric permittivity (real and imaginary parts) as a function of temperature and frequency in a wide interval. on the other hand, the dc 'bias' electrical field dependence of the real dielectric permittivity (C-V characterisations) has been analysed around the paraelectric-ferroelectric diffuse phase transition. Results obtained at room temperature (paraelectric phase) showed a typical behaviour of conventional dielectric materials, while measurements performed at 200 K (ferroelectric phase) evidenced an anomalous behaviour for frequencies up to 100 kHz. Such observed anomalies were characterised by two asymmetrical peaks on sweep-up and sweep-down, at -15 and +18 kV cm(-1) respectively.
- Materials Science and Technology. Leeds: Maney Publishing, v. 25, n. 11, p. 1316-1320, 2009.
- Maney Publishing
- Phase transition
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.