Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Change of the vortex lattice symmetry in the vicinity of the macro-to-mesoscopic threshold
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Norwegian Acad Sci & Letters
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- In the present work we study the influence of the surface on the vortex structure as a function of the sample size for different temperatures. It is shown that a crossover between a hexagonal lattice, which is characteristic of the macroscopic samples, and a square lattice occurs in the vicinity of a threshold line which delimits the macro and the mesoscopic superconducting regimes, L-c(T). Such study was carried out by computational simulations where we used the time dependent Ginzburg-Landau equations in the discretized form. (C) 2012 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Physica C-superconductivity and Its Applications. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 479, p. 154-156, 2012.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Vortex lattice
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.