Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Thermally stimulated crystallization glass system of (20-x)LiO2-80TeO(2)-xWO(3)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Tellurite glasses of the (20-x)LiO2-80TeO(2)-xWO(3) system were synthesized (x=0, 5, and 10) and annealed at different temperatures, and the crystallization kinetics was studied using XRD. FTIR spectroscopy, and DSC techniques. XRD data evidenced the amorphous state of as-quenched samples, while thermally treated samples showed the growth of crystalline phases. FTIR spectroscopy was used to observe the evolution of the vibrational mode assigned to the TeO2 phases. The presence of gamma-TeO2, alpha-TeO2, and alpha-Li2Te2O5 crystalline phases was observed for the sample TL, x=0, while only the first and second phases were observed for TLW5 and TLW10 samples, x=5 and 10, respectively, suggesting that WO3 enters the structure preferentially as glass former, inhibiting the growth of the phase alpha-Li2Te2O5. (C) 2011 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Journal of Solid State Chemistry. San Diego: Academic Press Inc. Elsevier B.V., v. 184, n. 5, p. 1216-1220, 2011.
- Academic Press Inc. Elsevier B.V.
- Activation energy
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.