Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Copper Hexacyanoferrate Formation on the Modified Silica Surface with DAB-Am-16 Dendrimer
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The third generation (G-3) polypropylenimine hexadecaamine dendrimer (DAB-Am-16) was grafted onto the silica gel surface. The modified silica interacts easily with Cu(2+) and then with potassium ferrocyanide to form copper hexacyanoferrate. The modified silica was characterized by the following techniques: Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR), FTIR spectroscopy, Energy Dispersive X-ray (EDX) and Cyclic Voltammetry. The modified silica containing copper hexacyanoferrate (CuHCFSD) was tested for a voltammetric determination of nitrite using a modified graphite paste electrode.
- Brazilian Polymer Congress. Weinheim: Wiley-v C H Verlag Gmbh, v. 299-300, p. 206-214, 2011.
- Wiley-v C H Verlag Gmbh
- copper hexacyanoferrate
- polypropylenimine hexadecaamine dendrimer
- silica gel
- voltammetry cyclic
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.