Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- DC Electric Field Dependence of the Dielectric Constant of Pzt Thin Films Prepared by Polymeric Precursor Method
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- This work reports dielectric measurements performed on Pb(Zr0.53Ti0.47)O3 (PZT) thin films prepared by a polymeric precursor method. The -E curves obtained for the PZT film measured at 100 kHz, under a small ac 0.2 kV/cm signal-test and a dc scan featured a typical butterfly curve. However, the -E curves obtained for PZT film under a dc scan, with a scan rate of 0.003 V/s, shows a pronounced asymmetry. The absence of a symmetric secondary peak in -E curves could be an indication of essentially 180 domain switching.
- Ferroelectrics. Abingdon: Taylor & Francis Ltd, v. 370, p. 65-73, 2008.
- Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.