Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Piezo and Dielectric Properties of PHB-PZT Composite
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- PHB industrial do Brasil
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Flexible piezoelectric composite films made of poly(3-hydroxybutyrate) (PHB) in powder form and lead zirconate titanate (PZT) ceramic powder were obtained by mixing both powders and pressing at 180 degrees C. The effect of PZT on PHB crystallization was investigated using differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The relative dielectric constant and dielectric loss factor were analyzed by dielectric spectroscopy and the alpha-relaxation of amorphous phase of PHB was observed. After suitable polarization, the composite film displayed piezoelectric activity indicating the possibility of using that material as a sensor. POLYM. COMPOS., 30:13331337, 2009. (C) 2008 Society of Plastics Engineers
- Polymer Composites. Hoboken: John Wiley & Sons Inc, v. 30, n. 9, p. 1333-1337, 2009.
- John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.