Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- AC Conductivity and Impedance Properties of 0.65Pb(Mg1/3Nb2/3)O-3-0.35PbTiO(3) Ceramics
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de Uberlândia (UFU)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- CNPq: 301382/2006-9
- FAPESP: 07/00183-7
- FAPESP: 07/05302-4
- The electrical properties of 0.65Pb(Mg1/3Nb2/3)O-3-0.35(PbTiO3) ceramics over a wide range of frequencies (10(2)-10(6) Hz) and temperatures (30-225 degrees C) were studied using impedance spectroscopy technique. The impedance and electric permittivity were strongly temperature and frequency dependent. The activation energy, calculated from the temperature dependence of AC conductivity of the ceramics was found to be similar to 0.5 eV. The relaxation process in the ceramics was found to be of non-Debye type. The nature of Cole-Cole diagram reveals the contribution of grain (bulk) and grain boundary permittivity in the ceramics. Copyright (C) 2009 Banarji Behera et al.
- Advances In Condensed Matter Physics. New York: Hindawi Publishing Corporation, p. 6, 2009.
- Hindawi Publishing Corporation
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.