Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Sementes de guandu, produzidas em semeadura tardia: efeito de doses de fósforo, potássio e espaçamentos
- Pigeonpea seeds in late sowing: effect of phosphorus doses, potassium and inter row spacings
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The objective of this work was to evaluate the effects of five P(2)O(5) rates and four K(2)O rates in two inter row plant spacings on the quality of short-duration pigeonpea seeds, in Selviria, Mato Grosso do Sul State, Brazil. For determining the treatments effects, a completely randomized block design was used, in a 2x5x4 factorial with four replicates, with the following treatments: 30 and 50 cm plant inter row spacings, 0, 40, 80, 120 and 160 kg ha(-1) of P(2)O(5) and 0, 30, 60 and 90 kg ha(-1) of K(2)O. Evaluations of first germination count, germination speed, germination, accelerated aging and seedlings field emergence were conducted. The fertilization of P(2)O(5) was positive, tip to the 120 kg ha, I-ate. The fertilization of K(2)O was positive for first count, accelerated aging, and seedlings field emergence.
- Acta Scientiarum-agronomy. Maringa: Universidade Estadual de Maringá (UEM), Pro-reitoria Pesquisa Pos-graduacao, v. 30, n. 4, p. 555-560, 2008.
- Universidade Estadual de Maringá (UEM), Pro-reitoria Pesquisa Pos-graduacao
- Cajanus cajan L. Millsp.
- seedlings field emergence
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.