Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Produtividade e composição bromatológica do capim-marandu a fontes e doses de nitrogênio
- Yield and bromatologic composition of Marandu grass as function of sources and doses of nitrogen
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Sitio Rancho Alegre
- This study aimed to evaluate the effect of doses and sources of nitrogen in the productivity and quality characteristics of Brachiaria brizantha cv. Marandu. A randomized block design in a factorial scheme 5x3x3, with 4 repetitions was used. The treatments were constituted by 5 doses of nitrogen: 0, 50, 100, 150, 200 kg/ha/cut, 3 sources: Entec - amonium sulfonitrate + nitrification inhibitor - dymethilpirazolphosphate, Ammonium sulfate and Urea, in 3 cuts, accomplished with intervals of 30, 30 and 34 days to evaluate the production of dry mass, crude protein content (PB), neutral detergent fiber (NDF), acid detergent fiber (ADF), total digestible nutrients (NDT) and chlorophyll content. The chlorophilometer data increased when user as a function of N doses with Entec and Urea sources and up to 174 kg/ha of N with ammonium sulfate; showing significant correlation with N content in plants. Independently of the source, the application up to 200 kg N/ha/application in Brachiaria brizantha cv. Marandu provided increment in the production of dry mass improving the quality composition for increasing the PB and NDT content and, decreasing the FDN and FDA contents.
- Ciência e Agrotecnologia. Lavras: Universidade Federal de Lavras (UFLA), v. 32, n. 5, p. 1629-1636, 2008.
- Universidade Federal de Lavras (UFLA)
- Brachiaria brizantha
- production of dry mass
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.