Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Produtividade e composição bromatológica do capim-Tobiatã com adubação NPK
- Productivity and nutritional quality of Tobiata grass as a function of NPK fertilization.
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Estadual Mato Grosso do Sul
- Productivity and nutritional quality of Tobiata grass as a function of NPK fertilization. The present study had as objective to study five N rates (0, 50, 100, 150 and 200 kg ha(-1)), two P(2)O(5) rates (96 and 30 kg ha(-1)) as superphosphate triple, and two doses of K(2)O (170 and 143 kg ha(-1)) as potassium chloride, in the forage Panicum maximum cv. Tobiata, with irrigation. The experiment was conducted using a randomized blocks design with four replicates. In the implantation of the experiment, P and K were applied based on theoretical doses required to reach values of 40 mg dm(-3) of P and K 5% of CTC. After three cuts, dry mass produced by the forage was estimated in order to obtain the values of the nutrients exported by the plant. Only after this procedure did the application of the doses of N take place. The production of dry mass - DM, crude protein - CP, neutral-detergent fiber - NDF, and acid-detergent fiber - ADF, were influenced by cuts; increasing N fertilization increased the production of DM, CP and decreased ADF and NDF, providing better forage quality. The fertilization with phosphorus and potassium can be done based on DM production or P and K content in soil.
- Acta Scientiarum-agronomy. Maringa: Universidade Estadual de Maringá (UEM), Pro-reitoria Pesquisa Pos-graduacao, v. 32, n. 2, p. 333-337, 2010.
- Universidade Estadual de Maringá (UEM), Pro-reitoria Pesquisa Pos-graduacao
- Panicum maximum
- production of dry mass
- nutritional quality
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.