Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- O papel de Rhizoctonia spp. binucleadas na indução de resistência a mela da soja
- The role of binucleate Rhizoctonia spp. inducing resistance to the soybean foliar blight
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Swiss Fed Inst Technol
- The role of non-pathogenic binucleate Rhizoctonia spp. (BNR) on the biocontrol of diseases caused by R. solani on many crops has been reported in the literature. However, in Brazil, there is no information about the potential of BNR as biocontrol agents against Rhizoctonia diseases on soybean. on this research we tested the hypothesis that BNR can induce resistance on soybean against the foliar blight caused by R. solani anastomosis group (AG) 1 IA. Thus, the objective of this research was to evaluate BNR isolates isolated from peanuts, snapbeans and soybean according to their ability for inducing resistance on soybean against the foliar blight disease, under greenhouse conditions. This research evidenced the role of BNR inducing resistance on soybeans against the foliar blight. However, both the occurrence and effectiveness of the phenomenon of induced resistance are dependent on the soybean cultivation season.
- Acta Scientiarum-agronomy. Maringa: Universidade Estadual de Maringá (UEM), Pro-reitoria Pesquisa Pos-graduacao, v. 30, n. 2, p. 183-189, 2008.
- Universidade Estadual de Maringá (UEM), Pro-reitoria Pesquisa Pos-graduacao
- Rhizoctonia solani
- Thanatephorus cucumeris
- Glycine max (L.) Merrill
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.