Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Cauchy-Stieltjes Integral on Time Scales in Banach Spaces and Hysteresis Operators
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The play operator has a fundamental importance in the theory of hysteresis. It was studied in various settings as shown by P. Krejci and Ph. Laurencot in 2002. In that work it was considered the Young integral in the frame of Hilbert spaces. Here we study the play in the frame of the regulated functions (that is: the ones having only discontinuities of the first kind) on a general time scale T (that is: with T being a nonempty closed set of real numbers) with values in a Banach space. We will be showing that the dual space in this case will be defined as the space of operators of bounded semivariation if we consider as the bilinearity pairing the Cauchy-Stieltjes integral on time scales.
- 9th International Conference on Mathematical Problems In Engineering, Aerospace and Sciences (icnpaa 2012). Melville: Amer Inst Physics, v. 1493, p. 88-90, 2012.
- Amer Inst Physics
- Plant operator
- time scales
- representation of linear operators
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.