Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- On certain curves of genus three in characteristic two
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Estadual Norte Fluminense Darcy Ribeiro
- Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (UFMG)
- We study curves of genus 3 over algebraically closed fields of characteristic 2 with the canonical theta characteristic totally supported in one point. We compute the moduli dimension of such curves and focus on some of them which have two Weierstrass points with Weierstrass directions towards the support of the theta characteristic. We answer questions related to order sequence and Weierstrass weight of Weierstrass points and the existence of other Weierstrass points with similar properties.
- Bulletin of The Brazilian Mathematical Society. New York: Springer, v. 39, n. 1, p. 137-155, 2008.
- curves of genus three
- characteristic two
- theta characteristic
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.