Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Direito autoral e tecnologias de informação e comunicação no contexto da produção, uso e disseminação de informação: um olhar para as Licenças Creative Commons
- Copyright and information and communication technologies in the context of the production, use and disseminate of the information: a look at Creative Commons Licenses
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The development of information and communication technologies, in particular, Internet, and its Web 2.0 information environment has led to significant changes in contemporary society as to the ways of producing informational content. Collaboration and remix, favored by the new services and applications resulting from the development of the Web, are practices which contribute for the exponential growth of information producers. An important part of humanity ceases to be a mere consumer of symbolic goods and becomes a member in a society that sees in the collaboration and remix a new form of creation, use and dissemination of intellectual content. However, as such practices involve the production and use of information intelectual content, and are ruled by a legisltion which determine determines under what conditions the author and the user must produce and use the intellectual work. This legislation established for a context prior to the develompment of the Web has created an imbalance in the context of Web 2.0 which needs to be solved in some way so as to provide the required rebalance for the flow of information. This study explores the collaborative Web environment, the scope of copyright law in Web enviroment and the Creative Commons licenses as an alternative for producers and users of information to create, recreate, share, use, reuse and disseminate legally the intellectual production for the benefit of the construction of knowledge.
- Informação & Sociedade: estudos. João Pessoa: Universidade Federal da Paraíba (UFPB), v. 19, n. 3, p. 39-51, 2009.
- Universidade Federal da Paraíba (UFPB)
- Information and Technology
- Collaborative Web
- Creative Commons
- Digital Informational Environment
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.