Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Hábitos, rupturas e novas possibilidades de compartilhamento de informação e de conhecimento
- Habits, breaks and new possibilities of information and knowledge sharing
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The structure of the worlds we know is built on habits and is conditioned by fixed beliefs through which we filter and conform a circumscribed universe. This building process makes it essential to understand the paths of the Information capture and recontextualization as well as to elucidate the involvement of principles or laws that regulate and structure the ways we think and act creatively in contemporary times. The proposal of this article is to point out that Information Science, while studying the set of changes related to the establishment of new habits of the Information Society, should also provide relevant sociocultural indicators for the understanding of our historical moment. In this realm, it presents few extracted moments from the context of these changes that regard to the continuum of the shared information and knowledge desires. The procedure requires a significant retreat of the viewpoint, simultaneously placing such a movement in the scope of relations between habit and break as movements that weave relations of the world, of humankind and of distinct cultural changes.
- Informação & Sociedade: estudos. João Pessoa: Universidade Federal da Paraíba (UFPB), v. 20, n. 3, p. 13-26, 2010.
- Universidade Federal da Paraíba (UFPB)
- Information and Technology
- Shared Information
- Information and Knowledge
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.