Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- An overview of domestic aspects in US climate policy
- Uma visão geral dos aspectos domésticos da política climática dos EUA
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The article shows how domestic aspects influence the United States national and international climate policy. To accomplish the task, the authors analyzes the discussions when Bill Clinton was ruling the country, a time during which global discussions were forwarded. The paper recalls the debate in the Bush administration and the growing polarization since Barack Obama took office.
- Revista Brasileira de Politica Internacional. Brasilia Df: Inst Brasileiro Relacoes Int, v. 55, p. 88-103, 2012.
- Inst Brasileiro Relacoes Int
- climate policy
- domestic interests
- United States
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.