Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Coexistence of benign phyllodes tumor and invasive ductal carcinoma in distinct breasts: case report
- Faculdade de Medicina do ABC (FMABC)
- Universidade Federal de São Paulo (UNIFESP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Faculdade de Medicina do ABC
- This report describes a rare case of coexistence of benign phyllodes tumor, which measured 9 cm in the right breast, and invasive ductal carcinoma of 6 cm in the left breast, synchronous and independent, in a 66-year-old patient. The patient underwent a bilateral mastectomy due to the size of both lesions. Such situations are rare and usually refer to the occurrence of ductal or lobular carcinoma in situ when associated with malignant phyllodes tumors, and more often in ipsilateral breast or intra-lesional.
- European Journal of Medical Research. London: Biomed Central Ltd., v. 17, p. 4, 2012.
- Biomed Central Ltd.
- Phyllodes tumor
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.