Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The Role of Phytochrome in Stress Tolerance
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Michigan State University
- It is well-documented that phytochromes can control plant growth and development from germination to flowering. Additionally, these photoreceptors have been shown to modulate both biotic and abiotic stress. This has led to a series of studies exploring the molecular and biochemical basis by which phytochromes modulate stresses, such as salinity, drought, high light or herbivory. Evidence for a role of phytrochromes in plant stress tolerance is explored and reviewed.
- Journal of Integrative Plant Biology. Malden: Wiley-blackwell, v. 53, n. 12, p. 920-929, 2011.
- Abiotic stress
- biotic stress
- stress modulation
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.