Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Estimativa da área foliar de Ageratum conyzoides usando dimensões lineares do limbo foliar
- Estimate of Ageratum conyzoides leaf area using leaf blade linear measurements
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The aim of this research was to obtain a mathematical equation to estimate the leaf area of Ageratum conyzoides based on linear measures of its leaf blade. Correlation studies were done using real leaf area (Sf), leaf length (C) and the maximum leaf width (L), in about 200 leaf blades. The evaluated statistic models were: linear Y = a + bx; simple linear Y = bx; geometric Y = ax(b); and exponential Y = ab(x). The evaluated linear, exponential and geometric models can be used in the billygoat weed leaf area estimation. In the practical sense, the simple linear regression model is suggested using the C*L multiplication product and taking the linear coefficient equal to zero, because it showed weak-alteration on sum of squares error and satisfactory residual analysis. Thus, an estimate of A conyzoides leaf area can be obtained using the equation Sf = 0.6789*(C*L), with a determination coefficient of 0.8630.
- Acta Scientiarum-agronomy. Maringa: Universidade Estadual de Maringá (UEM), Pro-reitoria Pesquisa Pos-graduacao, v. 30, n. 4, p. 519-523, 2008.
- Universidade Estadual de Maringá (UEM), Pro-reitoria Pesquisa Pos-graduacao
- growth analysis
- billygoat weed
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.