Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Evaluation of the electrochemical behavior of carbon paste electrode (CPE) with chalcopyrite (CuFeS2) in the presence of ferrous ions
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In this work we present an electrochemical study using carbon paste electrode (CPE) with CuFeS2 in solutions with different concentrations of Fe2+ ions in order to evaluate the possible interaction between these ions and mineral sulfide in the absence and presence of the bacteria Acidithiobacillus ferroxidans.
- Integration Of Scientific And Industrial Knowledge On Biohydrometallurgy. Stafa-zurich: Trans Tech Publications Ltd, v. 825, p. 368-371, 2013.
- Trans Tech Publications Ltd
- redox potential
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.