Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Unerupted Lower Third Molar Extractions and Their Risks for Mandibular Fracture
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- As every surgical procedure extraction of third molars can result in several complications, among them the mandibular angle fracture. Predisposing factors for fracture should be analyzed during and after the surgery. This paper aims to discuss the predisposing factors to the occurrence of mandibular angle fractures during and after the procedure for third molars extraction, as well as surgical principles to avoid this complication.
- Journal Of Craniofacial Surgery. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, v. 25, n. 3, p. E228-E229, 2014.
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Impacted tooth
- lower third molar
- mandibular fracture
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.