Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Critical points on growth curves in autoregressive and mixed models
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Adjusting autoregressive and mixed models to growth data fits discontinuous functions, which makes it difficult to determine critical points. In this study we propose a new approach to determine the critical stability point of cattle growth using a first-order autoregressive model and a mixed model with random asymptote, using the deterministic portion of the models. Three functions were compared: logistic, Gompertz, and Richards. The Richards autoregressive model yielded the best fit, but the critical growth values were adjusted very early, and for this purpose the Gompertz model was more appropriate.
- Scientia Agricola. Cerquera Cesar: Univ Sao Paolo, v. 71, n. 1, p. 30-37, 2014.
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.