Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Acute Toxicity of Fipronil to the Stingless Bee Scaptotrigona postica Latreille
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- FAPESP: 10/03723-5
- Fipronil is an insecticide widely used to control a great number of pests, thus the aim of this study was to determine the lethal dose and lethal concentration (LD50 and LC50) of this insecticide to the stingless bees Scaptotrigona postica Latreille, 1807. The LD50 and LC50 values obtained after 24 h of exposition were of 0.54 ng a.i./bee and 0.24 ng a.i./mu L diet, respectively. These values were considered highly toxic to stingless bees.
- Bulletin Of Environmental Contamination And Toxicology. New York: Springer, v. 90, n. 1, p. 69-72, 2013.
- Wild bee
- Lethal dose
- Lethal concentration
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.