Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Probing doubly charged Higgs bosons in e(+)e(-) colliders at the ILC and the CLIC in a 3-3-1 model
- Univ Estado Rio de Janeiro
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The SU(3)(L) circle times U(1)(N) electroweak model predicts new Higgs bosons beyond the one of the standard model. In this work we investigate the signature and production of doubly charged Higgs bosons in the e(+)e(-) International Linear Collider and in the CERN Linear Collider. We compute the branching ratios for the doubly charged gauge bosons of the model.
- Physical Review D. College Pk: Amer Physical Soc, v. 78, n. 11, p. 10, 2008.
- Amer Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.