Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- TSH and TPOAB as predictors of thyroid disease in diabetic patients
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We tested the values of antithyroid peroxidase antibody and thyrotropin levels for the development of thyroid dysfunction in 109 diabetic patients. Baseline thyrotropin level was a predictor of thyroid dysfunction in diabetic patients, excluding nodular disease. The antithyroid peroxidase antibody had no predictive value for thyroid dysfunction.
- Endocrinologist. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, v. 18, n. 2, p. 81-84, 2008.
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- thyroid dysfunction
- diabetes mellitus
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.