Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Rotura gástrica por barotrauma
- Barogenic rupture of the stomach
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Barogenic rupture of the stomach is a rare complication following cardiopulmonary resuscitation, administration of nasal oxygen by catheter and diving accidents. We report a case of gastric barotrauma following oroesophageal intubation. In most cases, the tears occur along the lesser curvature, what have been already attributed to Laplace's formula and, more recently, to morphological features of the stomach.
- Revista do Colégio Brasileiro de Cirurgiões. Colégio Brasileiro de Cirurgiões, v. 34, n. 2, p. 138-139, 2007.
- Colégio Brasileiro de Cirurgiões
- Stomach rupture
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.