Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Low-level laser therapy for the treatment of epidermolysis bullosa: A case report
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Epidermolysis bullosa (EB) is a rare group of diseases characterized by skin fragility. There is no specific treatment, short of protection from trauma, currently available for these patients. Low-level laser therapy (LLLT) was effective as an analgesic and in accelerating cutaneous wound healing after six sessions of therapy in a child with dystrophic EB with cutaneous scarring and blisters on the limbs and trunk.
- Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy. Stockholm: Informa Healthcare-sweden, v. 12, n. 4, p. 203-205, 2010.
- Informa Healthcare-sweden
- Cutaneous wound healing
- epidermolysis bullosa
- low-level laser therapy
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.