Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Produção científica publicada nos Anais Brasileiros de Dermatologia (2003-2007)
- Scientific research published on the Anais Brasileiros de Dermatologia (2003-2007)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- BACKGROUND - The scientific production of dermatology is not very known and studied in quantitative and qualitative aspects in Brazil.OBJECTIVE - To study the characteristics of the Brazilian scientific production published on the Anais Brasileiros de Dermatologia from 2003 to 2007.METHODS - A transversal study of articles published on the clinical, epidemiological, laboratory and therapeutic investigation, - case report and 'communication sections of the Anais Brasileiros de Dermatologia, from 2003 to 2007, were reviewed. The variables studied were: the dermatological subspecialty focused, methodological analysis used; diseases or disorders investigated and the understanding of authors related to the communication section.RESULTS - Among investigational manuscripts, clinical studies prevailed (60.3%), those with surgical or cosmetic interest accounted for 13%. Descriptive and observational studies were the most common (81.9%), particularly the case series (50%). Infectious (33.6%) and inflammatory disease (28.6%.) was the subject of investigation or case report, respectively, Case report was the most common subject on the communication section.CONCLUSION - Descriptive methods were predominant among the research articles published in the studied period. More sophisticated and elaborated methods were uncommon. Research designs and critical analysis of the scientific literature must be part of the curriculum of the graduate and residency programs in dermatology.
- Anais Brasileiros de Dermatologia. Rio de Janeiro Rj: Soc Brasileira Dermatologia, v. 83, n. 6, p. 555-560, 2008.
- Soc Brasileira Dermatologia
- Journal article
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.