Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Unsuitable use of spin and pseudospin symmetries with a pseudoscalar Cornell potential
- Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina (UFSC)
- Univ Fed Maranhao
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The concepts of spin and pseudospin symmetries has been used as mere rhetorics to decorate the pseudoscalar potential [Chin. Phys. B 22 090301 (2013)]. It is also pointed out that a more complete analysis of the bound states of fermions in a pseudoscalar Cornell potential has already been published elsewhere.
- Chinese Physics B. Bristol: Iop Publishing Ltd, v. 23, n. 9, 2 p., 2014.
- Iop Publishing Ltd
- Dirac equation
- pseudoscalar Cornell potential
- spin symmetry
- pseudospin symmetry
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.