Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Tele-education on Leprosy: Evaluation of an Educational Strategy
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The purpose of this research was to evaluate educational strategies applied to a tele-education leprosy course. The curriculum was for members of the Brazilian Family Health Team and was made available through the São Paulo Telehealth Portal. The course educational strategy was based on a constructivist learning model where interactivity was emphasized. Authors assessed motivational aspects of the course using the WebMAC Professional tool. Forty-eight healthcare professionals answered the evaluation questionnaire. Adequate internal consistency was achieved (Cronbach's alpha = 0.79). More than 95% of queried items received good evaluations. Multidimensional analysis according to motivational groups of questions (STIMULATING, MEANINGFUL, ORGANIZED, EASY-TO-USE) showed high agreement. According to WebMAC's criteria, it was considered an awesome course. The tele-educational strategies implemented for leprosy disclosed high motivational scores.
- Telemedicine Journal and E-health. New Rochelle: Mary Ann Liebert Inc., v. 15, n. 6, p. 552-559, 2009.
- Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.