Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Typification of some species of Sloanea (Elaeocarpaceae)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Kew Latin America Research Fellowship
- Sloanea L. is the largest genus of Elaeocarpaceae in the New World and their species occurs from Mexico to Southern of Brazil. During the revision of the genus that we made for extra-Amazonian region of Brazil it was detected the need to organize its nomenclature, carried out in the present study which resulted in 48 valid names, 15 lectotypes here designated, 4 new synonyms and one illegitimate name. Additional comments on the genus, its geographical distribution, habitat type and season of flowering and fruiting are also provided.
- Phytotaxa. Auckland: Magnolia Press, v. 184, n. 3, p. 121-130, 2014.
- Magnolia Press
- Atlantic Forest
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.