Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Apistogramma ortegai (Teleostei: Cichlidae), a new species of cichlid fish from the Ampyiacu River in the Peruvian Amazon basin
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Swedish Museum Nat Hist
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- FAPESP: 11/00269-4
- Apistogramma ortegai, new species, is described from small streams tributaries of the Ampiyacu River near Pebas, in eastern Peru. It belongs to the Apistogramma regani species group and is distinguished from all other species of Apistogramma by the combination of contiguous caudal spot to bar 7, presence of abdominal stripes, short dorsal-fin lappets in both sexes, absence of vertical stripes on the caudal fin, and reduced number of predorsal and prepelvic scales.
- Zootaxa. Auckland: Magnolia Press, v. 3869, n. 4, p. 409-419, 2014.
- Magnolia Press
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.