Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Layer-by-Layer Films Based on Carbon Nanotubes and Polyaniline for Detecting 2-Chlorophenol
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de São Paulo (UNIFESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Electrochemical sensors made with layer-by-layer (LbL) films of functionalized multi-walled carbon nanotubes (MWCNT5-COO-) and polyaniline (PAni) deposited onto ITO substrates were used to detect 2-chlorophenol. Concentrations down to ppm level could be detected with square wave voltammetry (SWV), owing to synergistic effects between PAni and nanotubes, whose molecular-level interactions in the LbL films were inferred using FTIR and Raman spectroscopy. Significantly, the Raman spectra of MWCNTs-COO-/PAni LbL films indicated that the conducting properties of PAni were preserved upon adsorption on the ITO substrates, with homogeneous nanocomposites being formed according to Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) images.
- Journal Of Nanoscience And Nanotechnology. Valencia: Amer Scientific Publishers, v. 14, n. 9, p. 6586-6592, 2014.
- Amer Scientific Publishers
- Layer-by-Layer Films
- Multi Walled Carbon Nanotubes
- 2-Chrophenol Sensors
- Electrochemical Sensors
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.