Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Vibration and tipping of agricultural machinery: A reality to be adjusted
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The present study aimed to develop a methodology for the collection, transfer, storage and processing of vibration levels emitted in jobs occupied in agricultural machinery. The reason of this work is the study the vibration dose applied to operators of heavy vehicles and its relation to occupational health, linking the still high number of accidents involving farm machinery in relation to overturning (tipping). There is a need for the development and improvement of efficient tools in measuring vibration and tilt machine work, which minimize damage to health and accident risks for operators.
- Occupational Safety And Hygiene Ii. Boca Raton: Crc Press-taylor & Francis Group, p. 329-333, 2014.
- Crc Press-taylor & Francis Group
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.