Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Asymmetrical Bloch branes and the hierarchy problem
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- We investigate a two scalar field split braneworld model which leads to a possible approach to the hierarchy problem within the thick brane scenario. The model exhibits a resulting asymmetric warp factor suitable for this purpose. The solution is obtained by means of the orbit equation approach for a specific value of one of the parameters. We finalize commenting on the metric fluctuation and issues regarding stability. Copyright (C) EPLA, 2014
- Epl. Mulhouse: Epl Association, European Physical Society, v. 108, n. 1, 6 p., 2014.
- Epl Association, European Physical Society
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.