Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Rapid prototyping and inclined plane technique in the treatment of maxillofacial malformations in a fox
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Renato Archer Res Ctr CenPRA
- An approximately 9-month-old fox (Pseudalopex ventulus) was presented With malocclusion and deviation of the lower jaw to the right side. Orthodontic treatment was performed using the inclined plane technique. Virtual 3D models and prototypes of the head were based on computed tomography (CT) image data to assist in diagnosis and treatment.
- Canadian Veterinary Journal-revue Veterinaire Canadienne. Ottawa: Canadian Vet Med Assoc, v. 51, n. 3, p. 267-270, 2010.
- Canadian Vet Med Assoc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.