Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Interference effects in nonplanar wires with a two-dimensional electron gas
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Inst Natl Sci Appl
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- We have studied the universal conductance fluctuations (UCF) due to quantum interface in a two-dimensional electron gas (2DEG) grown on the substrates with pre-patterned, sub-micron wires. The dependence of UCF on the angle between the direction of the magnetic field and the substrate has been investigated. We found, that magnetoresistance traces for different angles are completely uncorrelated. A non-planar character of electron motion is responsible for these angular conductance fluctuations. We compared the experimental results with a simple geometrical model.
- Physics of Low-dimensional Structures. Moscow: V S V Co. Ltd, v. 1-2, p. 187-192, 1998.
- V S V Co. Ltd
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.