Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Clinical fractures of veneered zirconia single crowns
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Crowns made from an yttria-stabilized tetragonal zirconia polycrystals (3Y-TZP) core with a porcelain veneer have shown high clinical failure rates. Manifestations of clinical failure in veneering ceramic ranges from a single chip to an extended fracture. Core failures are uncommon but usually are catastrophic. This article examines the possible causes of failure in zirconia systems and presents a case report involving the diagnosis and repair of three different types of failure in six 3Y-TZP/porcelain crowns.
- General Dentistry, v. 61, n. 6, p. 17-21, 2013.
- Dental porcelain
- Dental restoration
- Dental restoration failure
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.