Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Planning and clinical strategy in direct composite restorations
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de Cuiabá (UNIC)
- Universidade Ceuma
- Patients are seeking increasingly the expertise of dental surgeons for esthetic dental improvement. The dental surgeons should know the restorative materials and techniques in order to optimize the clinical practice and to obtain satisfactory results. Also the dentist should know the average heights and widths of the anterior teeth to detect the esthetic disharmony and to eliminate it for reproducing the correct dental anatomy. Thus, this study aimed to describe a clinical case report of direct restoration using the palatal barrier technique.
- Scientific Journal of Dentistry, v. 1, n. 1, p. 35-37, 2014.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.