Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- An alternative technique for fabrication of frameworks in an immediate loading implant fixed mandibular prosthesis
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The oral rehabilitation of edentulous patients with immediate loading has become a safe procedure with high predictability. The success is related to immediate fabrication of a passive fit framework to attach the implants. Based on these considerations, this case report shows an alternative technique for mandibular rehabilitation using implants immediately loaded, where the framework was fabricated using cylinders with internal reinforcement and precast pieces, electrowelding, and conventional welding providing esthetics and function to the patient in a short period of time.
- Case Reports in Dentistry, v. 2015, p. 1-4, 2015.
- Immediate dental implant loading
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.